Thursday, May 12, 2005

It's Time

I don't know if it's official or just another rumour, but the latest buzz coming to my ear is that the final exam result for matriculation students will be out tomorrow. Numerous SMSs (actually the same SMS forwarded again and again) I received from friends told me how to check it out.

By web
log on to www.emoe.gov.my

By phone
Call Matrix Infoline at 600-83-7894 or 600-85-2218

By SMS
Type MATRIK PSPM and send it to 36399

By mail
The college will also send the results to your home.

I'm so nervous right now. I think this is more heart-stoppable than the SPM results last time, that I actually drove very badly this evening, and I'm shaking while typing this post. I'm very, very excited to know my results and at the same time very, very scared of the outcome. Nevertheless, I'm hoping for the best.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails