Friday, May 06, 2005

Lost!!!

NOTE: THIS IS MY 2ND POST. FRIENDSTER JUST CONSUMED THE FIRST ONE, AFTER I SPENT HALF AN HOUR TYPING IT. I'VE LOST MY GOOD MOOD AND THIS IS WHAT I REMEMBER WRITTEN IN MY FIRST POST.

Wow, it feels good to be here again and make yet another post. The past week was a nightmare. My Streamyx 'kinda' dysfunctioned. Why kinda? I don't know. My Kazaa downloads and Yahoo Messenger seemed fine but I can't surf the net! Let alone update this blog. I phoned TMNet (which luckily, I got to speak to the technician in an instant. I heard lots of complaints before from other users saying that they waited for half an hour to get the chance to speak to the technician.) He checked my connection from his place (I don't know, maybe from his PC) and he said that he got a very good response (which I wasn't so sure what is that). But that's theoretically, mr. technician. Practically, it's shit. So he told me to set up a new connection, give me the DNS number, bla bla, and shut down my PC, unplug my modem, wait for 10-15 mins before replug and restart it and use the new connection. So I did it faithfully, and guess what? It's the same shit all over again. I can't call him back, because I was in deep angry mode, it might be fatal. I was losing my mind (yeah, net-less world drives me mad) and I reformatted my PC (that included reinstalling Windows and my WHOLE BUNCH of softwares) for a couple of times, each with it's own problems. My first reformat got attacked by virus and the second one became slow as hell. So this is my THIRD reformat, and backed with my past nightmarish experience, thank God I finally 'tame' my PC and the best thing - I got my connection back.

I'm SOOOOOO into Lost right now. Lost? Yeah, the TV series about a bunch of plane crash survivors in a mysterious island. Reaching it's first season finale in the US, I have to say that this is the BEST show since Charmed (By the way, The WB network in US hasn't confirmed yet if Charmed ever got it's eight season. Charmed's live might end here.) Malaysian audience can catch Lost on Astro's AXN, which started to screen it about 2 months ago. But I just can't wait. I'm downloading it from Kazaa (currently at the 10th episode). And I also just can't wait to get my hands on the DVD, which will be released on coming September. Speaking about DVD, I just wish October could be sooner, because that's when the 4-disc special edition of my favourite movie, Titanic will hit the shelves. Phew! Quite a long post today!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails