Sunday, May 22, 2005

The Saga Ends

Last Tuesday (May 19th) marked the end for the world's most cherished movie saga, Star Wars with the sixth and final installment, Revenge of The Sith. The movie broke the record on it's opening day for the highest 1 day grossing with a dazzling $50 million, shattering previous record by Spider-Man 2, which collected $40.4 million on it's opening day. I'm sure a lot of you out there just can't wait to watch it (or even have watched it), but for me, I don't know. I haven't watch a single Star Wars franchise, and I'm not really sure about this one. Maybe I'll just get the 'ultimate collection' of all 6 Star Wars DVD - which I bet will be released sometime at the end of this year or early next year.

p/s: By the way, Revenge got the worst Star Wars poster compared with the rest of the saga.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails