Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Finally!

Fakulti041

Whoa, after a whole week of disconnection from the world outside, I get the chance to type again! (even only for 1 hour, hehe). I'm now in the Perpustakaan Tun Sri Lanang, the main library in UKM. So far, my life here is good, maybe sooo good. I love it! And finally, I'll be able to throw out the WHOLE physics and chemistry thingy out of my brain! (unfortunately, the Mathematics still here). And thankfully, with the help of an insider :p, I moved from the very far Keris Mas to Za'ba, which is only a walk away from my faculty (see pic). I don't have a digital camera, so I can't insert truly share my experiences here. Hopefully, great things are waiting! Wish me luck!

p/s: BTW, I really miss my ol friends, hope to topup ASAP.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails