Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Google Earth - A Must Download!

Google Earth is a software from Google that allows you to explore virtually anywhere in the world. Yeah, I mean it! (but not as close as seeing your rooftop la). You can get the satellite view, not only from Washington, New York, or London but also from Kajang, Alor Star, Kota Bharu, Muar, and your neighbourhood area too! I tried to download it a few months back in my home, but for some reason, I couldn't. Yesterday, while surfing from my faculty, I suddenly remembered it and thankfully I was able to download it. WOW! The images were so fantastic. It's like watching weather forecast in the news, where the camera hovering across each state from the air, but this time, it is me who controlled it! You can download this amazing piece of software at http://earth.google.com. I attached some dazzling photos from my 'exploration'. (Click on the image for bigger)

01 PART OF THE MAINLAND

02_2 LEMBAH KLANG AREA

03 KAJANG.... (searching for UKM)

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails