Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Merdeka and Holiday Extravaganza

Malaysiaflag
Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Wow, so much for merdeka spirit. How's the celebration last night? Well, I spent it at the cafe with a group of students watching Konsert Suria Merdeka KLCC. After 12 midnight, I went back to my room and continued watching the disc 5 of Charmed. After that, I watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, a film so beautifully shot, highest salutation to the director, Alfonso Cuaron. So, beginning today, I've got 5-DAY-HOLIDAY! Today, of course, Merdeka public holiday. Tomorrow, En. Abdul Halim's class is cancelled, and En. Azimin's class has been done earlier on Monday. Friday as usual, no class. And Saturday with Sunday, of course, weekend. So, I've got lots and lots and lots of research to do, and the whole five days to finish it. I'll try the best as I can.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails