Saturday, October 15, 2005

Exam!

Today marks the start of my final exam this semester. We just had Communication this afternoon, History of Architecture tomorrow, Material & Construction Technology the day after, Islamic Civilization the week after, and Mathematics another week after, before our FINAL REVEIEW (the most important of it all) on 30th and 31st October. And by the way, this some of the photos I managed to take secretly while in the exam hall today. (Hey, I didn't see any "No camera allowed" sign anywhere in the hall)

(NOTE: The photos are dark cos were taken without flash to prevent attention, badly compressed by Microsoft Photo Editor - never use it again!)

Compress4_1
View from my seat

Compress2_1

My seat was on the stage, so the view was kinda panoramic here.

Compress3
Banyak giler pen, gune satu je.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails