Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Mines

Today is Din's birthday (or as we called him, Juden or Abang Jud, hehe), so he wanted to treat us (me and Jenn only, cause Marina has go back home). So, we went to the Mines. There, Din treated us with KFC (although I've had one at Thursday). Then I bought a shirt! Hehe. Actually planned for a movie, but as we're sooo rushing against time, we just wandered around. I bought a font collection CD, Din bought Maple CD, and Jenn bought a 3-in-1 Korean movie DVD.

(p/s: and Din has expand his ever-growing world of vocabulary today with "sliding". hahaha! I don't want to elaborate anything here. Ask him.)

Img_1173
At KFC

Img_1192
While we wating for the train...

Img_1187
... Jenn can't leave Colonel Sanders....

Img_1198
... so that cost her the train. hehe.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails