Saturday, November 26, 2005

Notebook Tragedy



This should be in consideration for the 'Tragedy of the Year' award. While watching National Geographic 'Deadly Design' last Thursday, a fight broke between my lil' brother and me (like every other nights too), but this time he suddenly went too far and kicked my notebook screen (from the back). I watched in horror when the image on the screen broke. Thankfully I got my home PC to surf the net. And thankfully too, the hard disk wasn't affected. The notebook will be repaired ASAP (and will burn a hole in my dad's pocket for sure).

2 comments:

ChikaDior said...

shian laptop berjasa nih. Laptop tersebut la kesyangan warga studio 1...... sbb byk berjasa kat pengguna internet yg ghairah nak online. (me..one of them)

Adian said...

huhu. doakanla agar notebook ini selamat menempuhi ujian yg dikenakan ke atasnya. amin.

Related Posts with Thumbnails