Sunday, December 25, 2005

The Return

(hehe, title sounds like a movie) Anyway, today I return to where I belong... muahaha. My lovely campus! After 56 days of leg-moving (goyang kaki, hehe) I left my home sweet home at 3pm.

Not long after we left house, the rain started to pour heavily, unsurprisingly cos the weather's been behaving like this for weeks. The rain poured continuously along the way to Bangi.


Rain along the highway


Rain at the main gate


Did I mention it was raining?


Passing the faculty

We arrived at 4.40pm, the clark said the office has been closed already, but they gave me keys to my room, but I have to come early in the morning tomorrow to register. The rain still fell like it's not been for ages. It's impossible for me to take my belongings to the room in the rain, so we headed to Bangi for some satay. I officially entered my room at 6.30pm. And guess what? The wireless signal was all over the place. They got one source point installed in front of my room (at the ceiling). The signal was pretty good, but it's too early to verify it's reliability, cos there's just a few students in the college, and hundreds more to come tomorrow and shared the bandwidth.


Room sweet room

6 comments:

ChikaDior said...

jantong aku berdegup laju2 melihatkan fakulti kejuruteraan itu! huwaaa... kenapa ngan aku ni? dasat sgt perasaan ku mau pulang ke kampus

Adian said...

wah, macam kembali ke rumah hantu plak. hoho...

fara-D said...

skali lagik aku nak jerit nih
WAHHHH!!!SAKETTT BANGAT LA GIGI KU INI!!!!

ChikaDior said...

gigimu minta dibuang itu. ...

fara-D said...

takmo....aku benci dentist...
(kecuali kalo dentist tuh ensem...muahaha!!!)
tapi today dah ok...siap mkn beskot femes ames lagik!!! nyamnyam!!

Adian said...

oo... baru ok sket dah makan bende2 tuh. nnti skt balik baru tau... muahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails