Monday, December 05, 2005

Wedding & Results

Phew! I just got back from a 3-day 'balik kampung' at Malacca to attend my cousin's wedding. It was really tiring. Yes, I didn't do much work, apart from being the unofficial cameraman, but still, wedding ceremonies have become an event I like less and less each time. Don't know why. Maybe I've running out of same-age cousins to talk to or have a chat with. And on the evening today, I started getting SMSs telling me that the results for the exam are out! So, after getting back home, I checked. What did I get? Haha, of course I'm not telling it, especially here, but let's see... hmm... absolutely not in flying colours, but I think it's pretty OK, considering some others. Let's just say I'll try harder for the next semester, which is coming in about 20 days more!


With a hmm-I-don't-know-if-we're-related-but-he's-the-only-possible-candidate-for- taking-this-picture-with

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails