Thursday, February 09, 2006

It's All About Apparatus

It's been long since I last gave this blog an update. Hmm... thankfully a day after last post, my fever subsided. I got a handful of pills from Pusat Kesihatan. The staff and doctor were being very nice.

Last few days seems to be filled with our apparatus project. We got two-three days to complete our apparatus to be presented last Tuesday, and I got very stuck the day before. My original idea looked horrible real-life and I had to resort to alternatives. Totally recipe for disaster. Thank God for the blue light bulb I installed, it managed to kinda "overshadow" my horrifying, screwed apparatus.

The presentation day. I woke up late! Aarghh! Thought I've screwed. Called Farah, phew! The presentation started at 11am (though eventually it only started at 1pm). And thank God the lecturers weren't very harsh on my apparatus (mainly because there's a bunch of others who did worse) So, their verdict? Well, obviously, mine need some improvement.


The presentation day


Passers-by taking a look at our apparatus (Mine is the blue one)


The electricity-powered apparatus were lined up in a row



Post-crit post mortem

Spent the whole last night painting the banner for the upcoming Fest' Sena III. God, it's tiring! Tomorrow will be the ultimatum deadline to submit our apparatus, and everybody seems to be working on theirs now. Me? I don't know. I really dumbstrucked this time.

4 comments:

aiyeza said...

suke la page adian nieh sbb mesti ada gamba..ahahah..cerita bergambar..aslkan kali nih gambar sume dirakam pada kedudukan jauh????ahhahah

Adian said...

haha, yela... nk celoteh banyak2, xpandai celoteh cam cik nurul, so kene la taruk gamba gamba tersebut. huhu...

ChikaDior said...

lama aku tak komen. Sbb bizi sgt (eheheheh....) sori la aku tak sempat baca byk entry..Akan ambik masa utk baca semuanya...

sebok tapi lepas semua kesebokkan, rasa best kan? itulah KITA SEMUA........ Tapi aku tak puas ati sbb cermin aku crack. Aku tak suka lampu baru yg aku guna.Cahya tak spread.Aku suka mentol panas jahanam tu... :((

Adian said...

ala, ko balik awal. mane aci... kurengla rasa spirit apparatus tu. muahaha...

Related Posts with Thumbnails