Saturday, March 17, 2007

(Try) Reaching for the Stars

Submission for our therapeutic health center is on 22nd (next Thursday), and I'm still working on my floor plans! Aaaaa what a tense moment. But I think once I'm done with the plans, everything will be so much better and faster because I have a pretty simple elevation (mine was always simple through the years). Now let's hope to have as much time as I could to create the presentation boards (which is my fav part).

Industrial Training / Latihan Industri

I applied online for 6 firms, and while others have up to 5 of "berjaya" status, mines are still the same after like a month (belum diproses/sedang diproses). Did they forgot to process my application or what? Better be "tidak berjaya" than a month of "belum diproses/sedang diproses". Hmm... I just applied for another 2 (maximum 10), let's wait and see.

The End of Golden Triangle DVD Center

It's official. The Sungei Wang-Low Yat-Imbi Plaza "dvd heaven" no more (and by DVD I think you know which type of dvd I mean). I went there for a couple of times, and at first I thought I came at the wrong time (read as authority's raid time). But after a couple more and checking online forums, I'm starting to accept the reality. But of course this kind of thing always have substitute. As far as I could tell, now it's Digital Mall in PJ, which Farah brought me and Mek, Shafiz and Mek Ti when sending her notebook for a memory upgrade. But it's a bit too far from my home and completely inaccessible via STAR/Putra/Commuter. Do you know any other places that sell good DVDs?

3 comments:

afie911 said...

I do! Dekat pasar malam near my place. Hehhe. ;D

ChikaDior said...

aku kena interview LI next week.
pastu check email, ada plak company mintak aku emailkan kerja2 aku. Toinkkk....

Adian said...

waaa bestnye. hmmm resume aku tercicir agaknye kot.

waaaaaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails