Saturday, April 28, 2007

Confessions of a Disappointed

It's the internal review day, when we pinned up all of our works for the whole semester to be assessed. One of the two biggest days of the whole semester, together with the external review. And I didn't even go, but rather slept at my room. Okay, it wasn't planned and I actually overslept from the tireness of the night before (of pinning up). But another reason - might be the main one, is that this semester is a disappointment. A disappointment I couldn't go through with or pretend to make a happy face with. I might be the-always-happy-no-worry outside, but inside I'm suffering with despair everytime I see the works that could be a lot more satisfying if and only if there's more time. Maybe not all of us feel this way, but what I know is that I am not alone. I don't know if this IS the real architec-tortural semester we always heard about, or it's just a matter of a messed up work in the higher level's time management department. Because the last two semester - while not stress-free, of course, but still enjoyable. But this semester seems like a complete mismatched jigsaw puzzle from the start. I don't know who's to blame. Maybe part of it is us. Maybe.

Ah, and don't worry. I will go to the external review session the next morning (or rather 5 hours later) to mark a closure of a semester while hoping for the next one to bring greater things.

5 comments:

fara-D said...

welcome to the club....
btw... heartbreaking sem 4u? me? worst... a disaster indeed...!
haisy!!

but archi-torture is tooooo special for me to just drop it....
will always love architecture (be it torture or not...) huhu....

Adian said...

yeah, just hope that sem depan is better.

ChikaDior said...

i hav the feeling of the failure.

:(

sedeynya kalau itu benar.

x pat bersama.

how can i leave my beloved corner. :(

Adian said...

oh matila

fara-D said...

nurul fail?? har har....
fara d? mati....aaaaaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails