Saturday, April 07, 2007

Projects, Practicals & Business



Last Project

The final days of the last project really testing my patience to the very very very maximum ultimate level. I mean, if not for my passion in architecture, I might gave up on this. With the very tight schedule, lecturers and etc. God. I couldn't believe I'm able to make it without going crazy.

Next Project

We're working right now for the therapeutic landscape project, to be submitted next Monday. Basically a far smaller project than the center itself, but half of our moods been taken already. This semester is not really enjoyable as the previous ones.

Practical News

Yay! Finally I got myself a place for the practical next month, A. Bakhtiar Architect and it's really really close to my home! I mean, I could run (or better, drive If dad could give me a car perhaps!) for lunch during noon. Very money saving indeed.

Let's Talk Business

Haha. In reducing the skyrocketing price for our Bandung trip next month, we planned and did some activities around the faculty and campus area, which includes snacks selling, carwash, and roses delivery. And as usual, I was "thrown" as head of multimedia department, designing the posters, cards and such for other departments. Commercial break: Tired of the same, lame design? Capture the attention you needed from your target group. Our department is specialized in designing graphically-needed work such as flyers, brochures, printed advertisments, posters (A4/3/2), buntings (huge size), business and name cards. Interested? leave me an email at adiannet@hotmail.com

10 comments:

ChikaDior said...

waaa.... decon! decon! (budget tak penah tgk ko nyer design la ni) muahaha...

hey, i love selling drinks! ahahaha. aku cam da tertukar department la plak. ehehe.

fara-D said...

isk isk isk!

nurul-tau takpe...aku skang ingat ko konco pa8 lah!

ChikaDior said...

aku koncu pa*? pa8 kunfu aku lah!

ChikaDior said...

eh, byk nyer typing error.

biar aku tulis balik

aku kuncu pa8? pa8 kuncu aku lah!

Adian said...

tulih pun dh xbetul skrg...

Anonymous said...

bdk2 architecture mmg pelik!

ChikaDior said...

ntah. bdk2 architecture ntah apa2... keghi cakap.

keghi_jr said...

tak bley blah tunjuk center......

Adian said...

eleh, dr ade org tu langsung masuk veoh. lg xley blah

ChikaDior said...

sapa masok veoh?
cet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails