Monday, September 03, 2007

4 things dot dot dot

Tagged by Farah

OK, here it goes.

4...

jobs I've had in my life

1. account balancer
2. graphics designer
3. none
4. none

movies I can watch again and again

1. High School Musical
2. The Devil Wears Prada
3. Music & Lyrics
4. 50 First Dates

places I've been on vacation to

(ni yg ikut latest)
1. Bandung + Jakarta
2. JB + Singapore
3. Terengganu
4. Perak. sume trip architecture

of my favourite dishes

1. Bread!!!
1. McDonald's Double Cheeseburger
2. Pizza
3. Steaks and chops (amboi sume mat salleh)

places I would like to visit

1. NYC + California + LA, United States
2. Sydney + Ayers Rock + Gold Coast, Australia
3. Tokyo, Japan
4. Olympic stadiums, China

most overused words

1. Damn it
2. Shoot!
3. Fine
4. aaa...

tv shows I love to watch

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Ugly Betty
3. Lost
4. and representative from Malaysia, Gol & Gincu: The Series

Now, 5...

things found in my bag

1. Compaq Presario M2000
2. PAM Notebook
3. Stationery
4. Cables for laptop and iPod
5. Spare DVDs to watch while bored

things found in my wallet

1. Money money money
2. MyKad
3. ATM Card
4. Cinema tickets
5. Matric ID

favourite things in my room

1. Laptop!!!
2. Wireless broadband
3. DVDs
4. bed
5. hmm none

things I'm currently into

1. Downloading music videos
2. Downloading music
3. DVDs
4. Teasers for next fall's TV season
5. Design (haha jawapan playsafe)

6 comments:

ChikaDior said...

woh, kena spam.

adiano...
ayat terakhir memang boleh buat encik irfan menitiskan air mata kesakitan. ahahahahahahahahah

fara-D said...

kehkehkeh....ayat kipas tuuh!

Adian said...

huahahaha...

ChikaDior said...

ayat kipas tu apa?

aisyah said...

ye la... kan A student

Adian said...

motif?

Related Posts with Thumbnails