Friday, November 30, 2007

Why oh why?!

Wow, time really fly fast! It's already the LAST month of the year! Happy December everybody!

Unfortunately, the happy mood met with an abrupt ending when I received an SMS. And another. And another. All telling the same thing:

The measured drawing program is earlier-ed (diawalkan - this is not a valid english word) from Dec 17 - Dec 30 to Dec 10 to Dec 23 due to the start of new semester which is earlier-ed from Dec 31 to Dec 26.

Well, there goes my "why oh why" question answered already, but my oh my!!! This is disastrous! This means that I only have another week to fulfill my lust of internet surfing! NOOO....

Actually I've been discussing with some friends about the program cause we haven't heard a word regarding it since the holiday. We even secretly hope that it's cancelled. I mean, I always love to work with my studiomates, but there's only 7 OF US each group and the groups are separated MILES AND MILES AWAY, the fun factor is reduced big time.

So it looks like I only have a week left to finish all the downloads to prepare myself for two weeks internet-absent, wooo....

Finally Wireless-ed

Finally I got to configure this stupid router right two days ago, like 3 months after we moved to the new home. Actually it's really easy but I always taught it's hard, because I didn't configure it the first time, got the technician do it. Thanks to internet, everybody can DIY.

7 comments:

fievelski rensler said...

yurp you're right.the fun factor is reduced big time when the HOMESTAY-IN-DISGUISE program tuh actually include major holidays. wtf? mak nak celebrate xmas kat singapore.mak tak kira. maka nak berdazzling ding gling bagai kat orchard.motif?(background sound: terdengar dentuman guruh di langit menandakan ada orang nak kena panah petir)

ChikaDior said...

gila org atas ni. berdosa celebrate xmas! cakap je nak holiday on 25th dec tu d spore is enuf la. :p wei,wei.. aku sedih la. sedih yang sedih macam tahap kesian nak mamp*s. Ihhh... mmg tak seronokla perasaan macam ni. rasa pedih sampai ke hulu ati. :(

Adian said...

memang nk kene panah petir! dumm!! nuraka la jwbnye! hehe

pedih ulu hati? gunakan gastrogade. huhu... waaa xseronok...

*berkabung*

ChikaDior said...

pegi johor 2 minggu straight pakai baju itam. kalau lec tanya apsal.. bitau dia kita tgh berkabung.

aha
aha

fara-D said...

asal plan g 17hb-31 dec la adian...bkn 26....

Adian said...

eh silap taip

fara-D said...

siyes...ilang mood ah gara2 peng-awal-an measured dwg ni.aku da bajet2 elok je...lagi2 plak da menerima hakikat berkorban cuti... tp bila dia ganggu gugat planning serta diAWALkan, jadi malash! hisyh!tak cukup dgn memotong cuti, di potong gak planning yg sedia ada. penyedut hampagas betol!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails