Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nearing The End

I'm home again! This time kene pakse balik cos my family goes to Malacca for the weekend to visit my sister in MRSM so kenela jage rumah beserta kucing-kucing yang comel itu. Just finished watching Cloverfield DVD, can't beat the first time at cinema, but still worthy to watch.



Having their breakfast

Well, something extremely funny happened in the commuter on my way back home last night, I was entertained by my iPod for a while before I realize the other passengers had their own "entertainment". Al kisahnya di suatu corner ni adela a bunch of "sexually confused people" (paham2 la maknenye), and one of them turn up (his/her?) speaker on their phone loudly while another one lipsynching and berangan wat video klip dalam tren tersebut. Among the songs yang di"videoklip"kan including Kalis Rindu and Unfaithful. Well, this is pretty much like Justin in Ugly Betty last season where he sang/dance in subway train. (video). Two immigrant workers (Bangla/Myanmar) whom seated opposite me got very excited watching it ibarat menonton strip dance. And one Indian/Benggali uncle even changed his seat to enjoy the "performance". Hahaha...

The list of room placement for the next semester was released by college this week and I was horrified when I was listed as "tidak berjaya". Rupa-rupanya xhantar borang aritu. I thought we only need to do online je. Kuajja nye Nisa anta borang sorang2. So I have to get special form next Wednesday. And you know what? Next semester block B will be the girls block! What?! Ingat orang minyak xleh naik blok B ke? Haha.. BTW, Farah with the juniors got "expelled" from the college and placed into Idris Al-Marbawi college.

Last week was full of presentation, from Engineering Ethics to English for Engineering. It's very annoying when you're working with a group of unethical (ironic, considering the subject itself), uncommitted, only-know-to-complaint kind of people (some of them), mujur bleh bagi markah sesama sendiri. As for English, it's okla although I did most of the work, but I enjoy doing it.

The semester is nearing the end and my exam will be starting this coming 21st. Right after the exam we will head to Johor to complete our working drawing (damn it), and most of us stayed for the short semester to complete our working drawing + topical studies + leftover subjects. So it seems like there's no one in "critical" mode in this semester's design (quoted from Gedik), Bagusla. Kalau last2 minit sangkut xdapat grad kan naye tu.

I'm starting to feel happy to start next semester without any bastard to see, but ade plak seekor dua yang register utk 4th year plak. Sigh, nyemak mata tul...

3 comments:

fievelski rensler said...

ayyooo..cenggitu kah ceritanya...

ley buat filem nieyh

STRIPPING IN LRT! ayyoooo

Chika Chika said...

macam step up 2 ja aksinya. ahahha. apsal tak pergi tendang perut dia sekor2??? ahaha

Adian said...

xleh nnt kene press charge atas tuduhan jenayah hatred thadap kaum2 yg lemah itu (lemah ke?).

Related Posts with Thumbnails