Tuesday, June 24, 2008

According to My Birth Date..

September 21

  • You're a restless rebel with an unpredictable nature. (Rebel? I'm a law abiding man! But unpredictable? Yeap)
  • Bright but unbridled, you tend to seek out wild experiences over new ideas. (Somewhat true)
  • People are frustrated by your great potential, but you love your unconventional life. (Hmm maybe)
  • You're a heartbreaker. People get attached to you, and then you're gone. (Haha. Completely true. Can I get the list of my best friends turning into "best" friends?)
  • Your strength: Your thirst for adventure (Ek? I hate camping for sure)
  • Your weakness: Not taking time for slow pleasures (Xbrape paham maknenye. One thing I hate in slow - internet)
You too, can found out what your birth date tells about you here

Finished my thesis already. Yippee. Measured drawing. Check. Working drawing. Door schedule and special details. Tiru je. Huhu.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails