Monday, June 16, 2008

Nip and Tuck

Current soundtrack: "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things" album - Jason Mraz. Easy listening is what I'm craving about now.

(tatau nk bebel ape)

Yesterday, I went to Putrajaya with McT to obtain a case study location for my soon-to-be-completed-hopefully topical studies. As I've stated before, I'm focusing into the problems surrounding the backlane territory in terrace housing. And boy, I came to the wrong place. Obviously a product of carefully planned development, the no-fence community of Putrajaya terrace housing boast one of the best backlane I've seen. But don't fret, I still can include this into my other chapter about the examples of positive bakclane delevopments. That being said, I still have to go searching for other housing with terrible backlane.



The results for our last semester will come out Jun 18th, thus solving the mysterious "10 people" rumor. Hmm kinda nice to just laid my back and relax this time as opposed to the scary countdown I've had in previous years.


BTW, my latest addiction is Nip/Tuck. I'm halfway through season 2 right now. The writing is stellar.


Weeds
gonna starts in 4th season in a matter of hours.


And on a sad note, Dirt is totally cancelled. Forget about season 3 now. Damn it! Guess we'll never know if Lucy and Holt will ever got together. And what really happen with Lucy's father that's supposed to be the key-mystery in the first season.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails