Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kelantan



In the most advanced form of update I ever did, I'm currently on the bus heading to the site for the third consecutive day here (thanks to Farah with Celcom Broadband! hahaha mwah2 to u). Hmm... tomorrow will be the last day for us, the "seniors" here, while others will continue doing their measured drawing at the nearby location.

Hmm... what I've done over the course of last three days? Let's see. Went to the state museum (which was overly pathetic, a far far far cry from Terengganu's over the top museum complex), went to meet TNB engineer to ask for the necessary information regarding our site, electricity wise; went to Bomba to get the same info, but instead we get a full tour of the station and a bit of career seminar; went to Wakaf Che Yeh, the Kelantan equivalent of KL's uptown, rambang mata sat namun kekurangan dana, went to KB Mall yang digembar-gemburkan as the best shopping centre award winner namun xtaula ape sudut penilaian yang digunakan sebab xde bezapun ngan shopping complex lain, (ternampak Tesco dari dalam bas), and that's it lah I guess.



Well, overall this trip went pretty smoothly with a fairly good management and sporting bus driver yang sanggup melayan kami yang xbrape punctual ini (teringat kene marah ngan bus driver time g Terengganu dulu). The inn was the second best after Bandung's Hotel Guci (I shared the room with Alias, Jaws and Che Lan), and most importantly this trip definitely has helped me to know my "new" studiomates better, and cleared some of my pre-conceived judgement against some of them.

Till then, bye!

Oops, I forgot the most most important thing... I LOST MY PHONE!!! Damn damn damn. And with it, my whole phonebook was gone too. I can't even call my parents because I don't know their number anymore. Waaa....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

handphone ko hilang???!!!biar btul!!!!
kelantan btul...ooppsss...hehehehehe..
nah nah..amek nombor aku nih,kang lost contact trus plak kang...
0176485671..
ceeda

Adian said...

woah, bg nombor trus tu... kang ade org kacau kang br tau.

Chika Chika said...

kesian.

nombor aku plak :
860421-14-6666

haha

Adian said...

oh yakah? saya 5555

fara-D said...

ceeda gila daring tayang no tepon sini weh!! hahaha!!

penat penat.....nak tdo lah!

Anonymous said...

alaaa..kawan2 adian mane kenal aku..lex ah..
hehehehe...
ceeda

Chika Chika said...

ceeda saja la tuh. test market eh?

Related Posts with Thumbnails