Friday, July 11, 2008

Shocking

Hah lega. Right now I'm having my late lunch after returning from Double A to menjilid (I still don't know it in English. Anyone?) my topical studies with Che Lan dengan Perodua VIVAnya. Uuu xleh buli Che Lan lagi pasni. Che Lan kate die jumpe Gedik time smayang Jumaat, yang kate nk apply RA. Eh, dulu yeye kate xnak jadi RA? Haha... Internet connection this semester seems to get a hell lot better than previously, fac always got 100-200kbps even in broad daylight, and the wireless in college cafe also reaching hundreds kbps too. Wow. Azam baru kot (Internet ada azam ke?). I hope this will last throughout the year.

I just realized how much extra time I got this semester, having only design as my sole subject, which gives me more time to download do research for my design. Gotong royong was held yesterday, and sadly the participation wasn't really enthusiastic, which makes me miss my old hardworking studiomates. I hope this is not the trend here, cause it will certainly head to doomness.

Ceeda just sms to to check her blog entry, which is SHOCKING. But she said things are under control now. Hopefully.

You know what, I thought I'm gonna be heartbroken missing everyone. But you know what, NOT seeing those 3 bastards is worth it. Worth! It! Semester ini semacam filter yang menapis hampas kelapa dari santannya. Hidup lebih aman. Even though I still miss some of you guys. Back on the first day last Monday, I texted McT that morning "xturun bfast ke?" We always breakfast together at the cafe, because I always go to the studio in the morning. And she replied "Waa... adian, jgn la msj mcm ni....sedih wei... pg2 dh feeling bagai" haha...

8 comments:

Chika Chika said...

ko sama je cam farah. sms pagi2 yang buat aku tersedak. ishk. jangan weh camni.

jap. apsal bastards kau ada 3? aku cam tahu 2 je. lagi satu?

aisyah said...

apa kakak..mmg 3 maa.. check btol2.

part sms tu sgt sayu. uuu adian..pasni kau blehla sms che lan ye.

fara-D said...

hah? che lan ada viva??? wahlaaa.... keje kfc tu! lagi hebat eh che lan dr "yg-keje-kfc-dulu" tuh! caya lah che lan!!


3???? aku pon rasa 2 je? kata la sorang lagi tu adalah pasangan salah sorang tuh???

Anonymous said...

che lan ada viva??
wah!!!
jgn pandang dia sebelah mata lg k...
wahahaha...
ceeda

Chika Chika said...

ha tu ar. Apsal 3???? apsal?

Adian said...

ketiga tu xde org tau. a'ai pun.

sgt peribadi

Chika Chika said...

woh.
budaya berkongsi itu mulia.

kakakakaka

Chika Chika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts with Thumbnails