Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Spiderpig, Spiderpig


Spiderpig, Spiderpig,

Does what ever a spiderpig does.
Can he swing, from a web?
No he cant, he's a pig.
Look out, he is a spiderpig

I love watch to watch comedy. But I only laugh in cinemas. When I watch alone, I just smile. But I had serious laughs last night+this morning when I watched The Simpsons Movie (I watched in 2 parts - last night I was so sleepy). Outrageously funny!!! If you're desperate for humor, go watch this.

This morning we attended the opening ceremony of FestSena V, this year themed "Survivor", at Pusanika. Well, kudos for bringing the exhibition outside of the faculty after all these years, in introducing architectural students works to a broader spectrum of audience. The opening itself was a little bit twitchy, but at least it's way better than last year's (no offence). And this Friday we will be heading to FRIM for the FestSena camp. Or not. I haven't decide. Wait and see.



Just had the crit for eco guard house. Hmm... lots to change. Biaselah krit kan. Besides, nobody got a full greenlight yet. Who am I to get exception? Haha.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails