Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Down,

The presentation for masterplan layout has just ended, thankfully. What a relief, after a few minutes of sleep here and there for the last 24 hours, it's rewarding not to get bantaied by Puan. While doing the Photoshop last night I downloaded a couple of this fall's new shows, including 90210 and Fringe. I finished downloaded the first season of Eli Stone, Chuck and Mad Men but have yet to watch it. I hope it'll live up to my expectation. This summer has been pretty good on TV, largely thanks for Weeds. Swingtown provided a Desperate Housewives summer replacement, and I managed to catch up on last season's Dirty Sexy Money. Can't wait for my slew of favourite shows coming back!


Sep 22 - Heroes (S3) / How I Met Your Mother (S4)
Sep 25 - Ugly Betty (S3) / The Office (S5)
Sep 28 - Desperate Housewives (S5)
Oct 01 - Pushing Daisies (S2) / Dirty Sexy Money (S2)
Oct 03 - Ghost Whisperer (S4)
Oct 06 - Samantha Who (S2)
Oct 30 - 30 Rock (S3)

Unfortunately Lost will only be available next January.

OMG lots of hard disk space to be saved! And if Chuck and Eli Stone turned out great then I have to download those two too. Damn.

ABC FALL 2008 PROMO (all my fav shows in it!)


NBC FALL 2008 PROMO


FOX FALL 2008 PROMO


Now if any of our local TV network can replicate any of these promos, I'll faint.

1 comments:

fara-D said...

HEROES!!! MAU!! :D

nannntokkkk!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails