Sunday, December 07, 2008

Pilu Dowh

I'm paying homage to the tagline of the past weeks, all thanks to Fadhil and his interestingly named DVD collections. Haha... I miss living in the studio.

Everything has been said and done. The external review. The bittersweet accreditation. The ultimate final thing my batch did as a group. I wonder when will if we ever gonna meet again. Thus, officially closing this semester. Overall, it's been another wonderful one. Next semester will be tougher, not just in terms of design (which will finally see me doing something other than housing, which I've been doing for the last 2 semesters. plus a rehab semester haha) but also due to the departure of several familiar faces. The quadraple team of RA (Ainul, Ya, A'ai and Gedik) will leave memories inside the small room in the studio. But things will work out. I hope.



(The hastily-put together slideshow I finished just in time for the accreditation visit)

I'm supposed to return to UKM today to collect all my 3 year work of boards and models I left at Istana Tengku Puteri. But Abg Ikmal said he's not opening the istana today because nobody came yesterday. He asked me to come on Wednesday instead. Fine, Wednesday it is.

8 comments:

fara-D said...

oh.itu kah sebab anda berempat sakan beralbum pilu bagai......sbb nama dvd ? kahkahkah

waaa......pejam celik pejam celik, abis gak 5+1 sem. aihh...another sem to go.... aaa....cuti cam da nak abis je...aaaa....

*oh bosan*

Adian said...

haah itulah die. selain tu ade byk lagi name. haha

haha lagi 3 minggu je nk kembali.

CHIKA said...

sebak sebak.

:s

bilalah lagi kita semua akan berkumpul T_______T

Apiez said...

salam... oz... smart blog ko... x de tukar2 link ke kat cni...

ni blog aku baru wat...

http://lihatfikir.blogspot.com

Adian said...

eh sampai pun. sila sila.

k aku link nnt.

Apiez said...

Ape name ko? ke nk call Oz..? aku da add link kan ko nyer..

Adian said...

haha name kan dh terang2 ni ha. adian je. oz tu sbb name dalam email aku wizard of oz.

fara-D said...

bila lagi akan berkumpul? haha....of cos lah kenduri anda nanti cik nurul!! weeee

Related Posts with Thumbnails