Wednesday, April 08, 2009

In-ternal In-coming


Dah lama tak conteng2...

Alhamdulillah, Puan shows more mercy during my crit this morning. (tips: if she started scribbling her idea on your drawing, as opposed to just talking, that means your design is saved from the dreaded RE-DO). So, I have to finish all detailed plans, elevations, and sections by Thursday for the internal crit. We will be divided into three groups, so I assume each lecturer will handle a group. I hope I got Puan because she's the only one who knows my design from the very beginning (I never consult my design with anybody else.. oh wait, En Azimin.. I mean, Puan Mum or En Affandi.) But if I do get either one, I'll just have to goreng my best fried charkueytiaw and be as confident as possible to win them over.

The second year just submitted their panels today after almost a week of 24 hour life in front of monitors and LCD screens. The studio has gone back to it's 24 hour era, after each studio took turns applying for it week after week.

I realize it's only several weeks to go before this ends once and for all. Unlike when I was in my previous 6th semester, I'm more optimistic and ready to leave all these behind and start a new life after this. A year of "second chance" has taught me well. So well. I grew closer to two batches instead of just one. I focused more on design. I spent time doing freelances to keep my CV fresh. And gifts from God kept pouring from all unexpected directions.

Semua yang berlaku pasti ada hikmahnya - how true this is.

4 comments:

alyaanajwa said...

well..hope da hikmah is da gud one..ahaha

Adian said...

yea hopefully

Anonymous said...

sentimental jer...

Adian said...

biaselar.. mood tgh datang. haha

Related Posts with Thumbnails