Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sejenak di Awangan

(Ayo apakah tajuk ni? Hahaha)

Wow, life's so tense for a couple of weeks now that it feels SOOO RELIEVED for these 4 days I spent at home... I can't believe that I'm capable of completely forgetting everything design-related (which actually is the easiest thing to do). The last time I went home is a week before the Malacca trip, which is two months ago (eh suddenly remember about travelogue, which was the main reason for my new camera, bila nak wat ek? Puan: You guys owe me something" hahaha...) Thankfully streamyx streams seamlessly great with premium rapidshare, my downloads reach 150+ kbps most of the time.

Woo sekarang sudah ramai ada itu blog woo... rajin2 pulak tu update... haha bagus. Bertambah bahan pembacaan. Because I only read blogs of people I know... friends, family, roomate haha. For others, I don't really care whatever you ate today, what dress you're wearing today, how cute your newborn niece is.. baik aku melayan cerita download bertimbun-timbun ni tak tertengok lagi. Haha...

BTW, TV midseason replacement for this spring include Parks & Recreation (I luuurve anything with Amy Poehler in it) and Harper's Island (the series that made Christopher Gorham left Ugly Betty this season).

Ciao!

Coming soon. hehehe...

6 comments:

ST_one said...

"I can't believe that I'm capable of completely forgetting everything design-related (which actually is the easiest thing to do)."
What does this means?

Adian said...

haha sorry my sentence structure kelam kabut... it means that "i can't believe i can easily forget about design (when im at home) during this critical design time (though deep inside u know u always wanna forget about it)".

fara-D said...

haaa....macam kenal je 'elemen' coming soon itu....jeng jeng jeng~ ;)

Adian said...

jeng jeng jeng... haha

fievelski said...

bilerr bas nak gerak ni?ops..terbocor rahasia

Adian said...

oops oops ter candiborobudur rahsia

Related Posts with Thumbnails