Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Dream

Somehow I forgot something.. it's my graduation day! It's freakin' TODAY!
Reached DECTAR (from... I dunno.. home maybe?)... hastily putting on my mortarboard, and it turned out that everybody had already come out from DECTAR already! The session's OVER! Oh damn damn!
But I recognized someone at the front of DECTAR. Puan! Thank God.
She smiled and never looked happier. Shook her hand and ask for a picture together.
Click!

(Wakes up)

Oh. My. What is this? What a bizarre dream.

Maybe this comes from what she told my studio the day before.
"My proudest moment is when I see my students up there on the stage receiving their scroll"
I believe the whole studio's touched by those words.

I get chills everytime I think about the dream. Don't know why.

12 comments:

fara-D said...

T-T *air mata bergenang... (ha! kali ni, im not the only one macam ala2 cengeng ok! other girls felt the same, well, some of them that i know of lah!haha!)

p/s: note to fara-d (if i ever get through this semester lah), jangan pakai make-up bagai, sbb confirm sememeh nt! kahkahkah!

fara-D said...

addition to the previous comment: dont wear make-up during convocation nnt!

Adian said...

yea true. i felt the same way too... actually it's the second time she mentioned it, but the first in the RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PLACE and RIGHT SITUATION.

I saw Puan Mum leaked her eyes too.

aisyahmokhtar said...

T_______T

shahida said...

uits..apasal leh sampai temimpi2 bagai..mcm aku lah plak dlu..huhuhu...
~ceeda~

Adian said...

motif nak kene tulis ceeda jugak? macam la aku xkenal siapa itu shahida kan. hahaha.

eh ko mimpi ape ceeda? xtau punnn

shahida said...

ahahahaha...aku xpasan..dah terbiase letak nama..kan aku pon ada mimpi pasal konvo gak sebelum kitorg konvo dlu..aku ada cite kat entry2 lepas...

Adian said...

oho.. patut aku rase penah baca tp xingat sapa punye entry tu. ko pun mimpi lewat jugak ke? haha

shahida said...

aku bukan mimpi lewat, aku mimpi yg nama aku xde..entry bulan july last year..tajuk entry 'cerita selanjutnyer..'

MrPropaganda said...

join sama...

T_T

fievelski said...

*nanges 5 minit...pastu berhuha-huha...larikkkkkkkk

Adian said...

motif gedix mentega? haha nama gedik suatu masa dulu

Related Posts with Thumbnails