Friday, May 22, 2009

The Last 60 Minutes

Currently in Master's+RA room, waiting for my dad to fetch me from campus and back home. He should be here any minute.

So this is it. This is my final hour in UKM.
(Well, not exactly. Because I still have to return next Monday for a meeting)

How do I feel? Excited? Happy? Sad?

I'm overwhelmed. Really. Words can't describe it. One thing for sure - I'm proud. I'm proud to be able to finally finish this course, and I feel like I've done the best I could over this (3+1) years. I really do.

OK, dad's arrived.

Bye Bye UKM.

(Farewell dinners/luncheons stories will be updated later)

8 comments:

atom28 said...

waa adian da balik...

ST_one said...

It's great to hear this. I wish i can have the same feeling like yours next year. Enjoy your holiday and plan your future well :D

fievelski said...

ada farewell dinner kah?

fara-D said...

bye bye la sangat. bkn ko sambung master ke??

Adian said...

yela bye bye for now la. haha

MrPropaganda said...

wahhhhhhhhh...
adian nak sambung master...

Adian said...

of course. master in download.

hahahaha

fievelski said...

master in...information technology (baca: mendapatkan informasi-informasi kriptik melalui teknologi-teknologi sedia ada..eg..gedix...dan elemen-elemen setaraf)

Related Posts with Thumbnails