Monday, June 01, 2009

... And It Turns 4


Wahaha... it's been an excruciatingly busy semester that I forgot that it's my blog's 4th birthday a month ago!

I wrote my first entry on April 26th, 2005. And I won't go rambling about "oh! how it seems like yesterday" crap. It did not. It feels like ages ago. Haha. But that doesn't necessarily a bad thing. Although I didn't update on a daily basis, this blog has been a pretty good time capsule, capturing most of my life's ups and downs through this 4 years. (Although when I blog about something that deeply personal and involve another person, I tried to be as cryptic as only I could understand)

The fact that I'm able to make it this far is pretty darn achievement, as I'm easily get bored doing same things after certain time. But I guess the fact that I kinda love writing and reviewing things make it a continuous affair.

I don't blog to follow the trends.
I don't blog to find new friends.
I don't blog to entertain the mass.
I don't blog to earn dollars and cents.

My life is far from interesting, let me be the first to admit that. I don't crave for visitors or followers (although it's humbling to get some). I'm just sharing my views on what I see happening around me. It would mean a world if I can just sit back and read my old entries with my sons and daughters in the future. Reminiscing back on my life. My life as a me.

Happy birthday, Mr. Blog.

21 comments:

fara-D said...

wah!happy birthday adian's blog!hoho!

aida said...

s.e.l.a.m.a.t juga MR.blog~

Adian said...

thanks!

aisyahmokhtar said...

happy birthady~ kamu dah makin besar. ^______^

Adian said...

blog aku yg makin besar. aku dh mencapai tumbesaran maksima dah. haha

ST_one said...

happy birthday to My Life As A Me!

Adian said...

thanks

fievelski said...

epi buffday..ayoma..u'ols mengata we'ols kah?ayoma..

Adian said...

ayo trademark baru kah ayoma ini? terikut2 rakan seNEGERI itu kah? hahahah....

fievelski said...

ayoma...tidak (motif?aku menyalahkan nyonya sengal buah kerana mengajar aku perkataan ini..larikkk)

Adian said...

gedix mentega! (masih ingatkah nama itu?) haha

Anonymous said...

sons and daughters je ke? wife tak sebut? hehehe

fievelski said...

haah..setuju ngan anon?celah mana mau kuar son and daughters kalo nan ado wifey?unless human cloning is legalised la kot hoho

Adian said...

amboi.. anonymous... mengCSI setiap bait kata-kata. hahaha. wife time tu pergi spa wat facial. so die tinggalkan our children suruh i jaga. i bosan2 bukak la blog baca ngan my sons and daughters.

ni mesti xpernah tgk How I Met Your Mother ni kan? haha mother kena datang last2.

Anonymous said...

so sweet..;p

fara-D said...

wah!gila comel adian mau mengajak anak2 membaca blog di ketika wifey ke spa bagai! huaaaah!

shahida said...

siapakh annoying(anonymous) itu?hahahaha....

Adian said...

shahida sharuddin, xbaik kata org annoying tau! kecuali ehem, ehem dan ehem saja. hahaha

fievelski said...

ayo..alasan tak bley blah..inilah yang dikatakan pengaruh citer-citer budaya kuning? hoho..sapa suruh ko kaler budaya tu kuning..kaler pink sudey la..

atom28 said...

haha..so sweet.

betul2.sokong2.seronok bile baca balik entry2 lama yang ditulis sendiri..show your kids how was your life masa muda mudi.haha.oo..how sweet. :P

Hepy belated besday Mr. blog.

Adian said...

haha... harap2 jangan time tu blogspot ditutup kan.. habisla sume penulisan lenyap.

Related Posts with Thumbnails