Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy

No I'm not going to belt out the Leona Lewis song (btw how could the academy overlook "I See You" for oscar nominations this year? Tell me you're kidding). The past few weeks have been very kind to me, although a bit stressful due to a sudden project we got out of nowhere. But in the end everything fits together nicely. And still got a few website projects to be finished ASAP! PGM, ****** ****, Archustic (yg ni pro-bono haha). But at least I earn from doing what I love. Nothing beats that.

Got the first car registered under my name. But not for me lah, for my sis, but maybe I'll take it over somewhere in the middle of year. But if she knocked somebody up with the car, I'll be in trouble. Thanks Dad (though I think I still have to repay it in some form - I give you free website design can dad?). Just an old car, takpelah... janji cash. I'm not ready to make loans from the bank yet. Speaking about loan, I wonder what's the status of my PTPTN... my friends already got the surat arahan membayar, some already started paying them. I think my letters were sent to my old house lah. I can pay them in full now (dapat pun suku je kan hehe), but then... let's wait dulu lah. But I better do something now, or I might be barred from leaving the country karang. Habislah plan ke Bali nanti.

Oh I forgot, Happy Chinese New Year. And as a true Ugly Betty supporter from Day 1, I think I should make an honorable mention that the show won't be coming back next season. Hearing the penultimate podcast from Michael Urie and Becki Newton last week breaks my heart. I hope I can see all the cats in some capacity in new series next season.

6 comments:

atom28 said...

Adian kaya bley bayar habis terus PTPTN. HEBAT!! sugoiii!! Adian, bek cepat bayar jangan tangguh2, nanti dari elok2 kena bayar 10K kena jadi 20K.

Adian said...

motif iman ceo???? alamak ada interest ke kalau bayar lewat? waaaa

alyaanajwa said...

ada interest dowh...aku ritu dpt 900 je..tp after 4 months kena byr 1200 dh..gila la..x pasai2..bek bayar skit2

Adian said...

AAH LAAAA aku baru rajin cek balik setelah terjumpa no pin yg tersimpan jauh di ceruk folder dalam laptop ni.. tiap2 bulan ada tambahan kos pentadbiran RM11.17! aaaa nak bayar! nak bayar!

fievelski said...

ala. rm6000 jer pun. design dua website terus boleh bayo.ops!haha

Adian said...

motifffff????

Related Posts with Thumbnails