Thursday, February 25, 2010

PTPTN

I suddenly discovered my PTPTN online PIN number while selongkaring my laptop folders last night and thought I'll give a peek at my penyata. Afterall, the printed version must likely be sent to my old house in Gombak, which I never been and might never will see. So what did I found?

Forgive me for being ignorant, but I never really know what's going on in the "wonderful" world of PTPTN. This might partly because I only receive just 1/4 of what most of my coursemates received during our study year (orang lain bila duit masuk boleh pergi shopping tapi hamba terus baki negatif sebab kena tolak dengan fees - cerita sedih seketika. haha) but the upside is I've to pay less now.

So, back to our main point - what did I found out? My oh my - I don't know that I've been charged RM11.17 every month for the past 14 months now! I never really knew the ongoing rate of PTPTN's interest (or kos pentadbiran as they claim), 1% or 3% or whatever. But looks like it's 1.7% in my case.



So now my outstanding balance is RM140 more than my loan. Hmm tak bestnya.

8 comments:

ST_one said...

oh no?!! where to get my own pin?? i wan to check mine also.

ST_one said...

oh, no! they charged me rm48.75 per month???!!! how? how? how to avoid being charged? return the money monthly as suggested by ptptn?

Adian said...

eh i thought the kos perkhidmatan is for those who already started to pay? Bukan u guys ada minta penangguhan bayaran ke when continue Part 2 the other day? Better go to their 1 stop centre and ask them sansit!

chika said...

Haaaaaa tu la pasal! Aku aritu pon check kena bayar banyak gila. Apalagi, terus bayar sebelum bayaran balik aku tu kang jumlah dia sama macam aku pinjam PTPTN 2 kali. HAHA

Adian said...

tau xpe! kalau macam kene bayar rm50 sebulan utk interest tu, bayar rm200 sebulan pun macam seolah2 bayar interest dia je! ayo...

fara-D said...

dah. aku tak paham nak baca penyata ptptn neh....hadoihhhh....

Adian said...

tak paham? eh haritu yg ko request PIN dari website dia tu dah dpt x?

fievelski said...

haah. interest rm50/per bulan.

Related Posts with Thumbnails