Thursday, April 15, 2010

Brave New World

OK I don't know how relevant is this blog to me anymore. Or at least, currently. Really got no time to update this and that, I wish I could just automatically stream my Facebook status into updates. Because my status update is going like 10 per day.

Well, life has taken a new path. My RA contract ended last month and this month is my mini leap of faith, looking if I could sustain my life with this new world I just stepped my feet into. Alhamdulillah rezeki masih murah. Thank You God for easing my way in this short, transitory world years after years, despite my frequent slip-ups. Please don't give up on me.

This blog's thin layer of transparency forces me to vague things up, sorry bout that. PC Fair's is on this weekend. My 4-year-old notebook with several lines on its screen (LCD's equivalent to grey hairs) crying for a replacement. Should I keep waiting, or just rip this thing off? Hmm...

Have a nice day.

3 comments:

fievelski said...

ko dah angkat asus satu kan?ops!

Adian said...

ya. sudah

ST_one said...

sustaining our own life (esp financially) is big task. i'm doing it too. every penny earned comes from sweat and blood. i'm happy know u r doing fine now. jia you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails