Wednesday, September 01, 2010

LOL!

I can't wait to share this. OK, get this. So I entered a logo competition held by Pembangunan Francais a month ago for fun (before you got excited, no I didn't win it lah! LOLs). It's calling for a logo to represent Malaysian Franchising companies, has to be uniquely Malaysian so on and so forth. It's a bit tricky to actually representing franchise industry and Malaysia in several strokes, but whatever. So I never heard anything back from them, which means no luck for me-lah. It's ok, which only makes me all excited to see which logo is chosen to win the RM 10K bonanza - until when I see it just now.



I forgot this is Malaysian government. Silly me.

3 comments:

aisyahmokhtar said...

terasa mahu ketawa

alyaanajwa said...

hahaha..ayat last takleh blah...i forgot this is malaysian govt..hahaha absolutely correct!

Adian said...

haha. kalaulah aku boleh melihat masa depan haritu, akan ku gunakan microsoft paint untuk melukis design sebegini. kan dah dpt duit raya. hahahahah

Related Posts with Thumbnails