Tuesday, July 03, 2012

57.6 kg!

Hiaargghhh!!!! Finally reached my ideal-est weight target!
(Actually dah over reach, supposedly 58.2kg equals a BMI of 21.7, but now dah 21.4)
After almost a year of detox, a controlled portion during Ramadan, and including more fruits in daily food intake (and also some secret products - keji kan kau! hahaha BUT NOT H*LIFE. Don't make me start on that), I managed to lose 10kg Alhamdulillah.. I don't really remember my original weight, but I think there was a 68kg point somewhere sometime haha.

Honestly I don't really feel a glaring difference on myself, but if I got a Ringgit everytime I heard people say I looked thinner I might be able to splurge at Padini. haha.

But I still haven't reached that flat tummy utopia, still looked a bit bloated. Cis. Damn genetics! I thought ideal weight means flat stomach! Nak kena exercise jugak ke? I've made all the way here without exercise and I'm definitely won't start now! haha

3 comments:

fievelski said...

tudia. aku jugak yang maintain kurus kering khennn.

fara-D said...

wow wee! sumber inspirasi ni!

thanks adian! aku jeles ngan kau weh! akan berusaha lebih gigih! ecehhh! ^^

Adian said...

Hahaha thanks.. kalau nak senarai produk2 secret tersebut nanti aku PM. bleyyy aahahhaa

Related Posts with Thumbnails